What if you could:-
- Show your kids how they can finally make their wishes come true
- Help your child experience systematic accomplishment again and again (after you’re done, you’ll know for sure they will ALWAYS be okay…).
- Show your child the way to repeated success and the pride of achievement.
- Help your child feel significant and competent. Because now their success does NOT depend on their teachers, or even you!
- Give your child a TRUE SENSE OF PURPOSE (It’ll carry them through thick and thin, for the rest of their lives).
This program is DESIGNED to be fun and exciting – and it works! Raising Successful Children is an amazing set of books for your children and YOU. And, if you ever thought about teaching your kids or grandchildren (or yourself for that matter!) about goal setting using the Law of Attraction. Then this is definitely something you’ll want to check out. The “Go for Your Goals – for Kids’ books contain great illustrations, and immediately engage the imagination. As they speak to children in words they (and YOU!) can understand. They build on the natural skills that kids (and anyone else for that matter) already have, like dreaming and pretending. All in all, it’s great stuff for kids about how to strategize to achieve what they aim for. And learn good reasons why they should do all this. And with that, the motivation they need before they can apply themselves and learn. There’s also a book for the parents by the way. Do your children know how to plan for and work towards getting what they really want? It’s up to you to be the teacher! And it’s easy, when you have the right help.
Winsome Coutts, a mom, grand-mom and teacher, has pulled together a team of illustrators, self-help experts, curriculum developers and children’s writers. To create a beautiful, downloadable, set of three e-books that guides kids in creating their own reality through goal setting and visualization. Based on the principle of the Law of Attraction.
What makes this product so special? Go for Your Goals – For Kids, with its whimsical illustrations, immediately engages the imagination. Speaking to children in words they can understand. The books build on natural skills that kids already have, like dreaming and pretending. Kids learn the secret of making their wishes come true. How to turn their wishes into goals. And how to strategize to achieve what they aim for. They also learn good reasons why they should do all this. And with that, the motivation they need before they can apply themselves and learn.
Winsome Coutts holds a teacher’s certificate in education and has written hundreds of articles on self-development. She has studied with Bob Proctor and John Demartini, popular teachers featured on “The Secret” DVD. She is the passion behind the 4 life happy kids website and is a parent and grandparent.
Winsome is author of “Go for Your Goals” for kids – a set of downloadable e-books that guide your child through the joyful steps of learning visualization, goal-setting and the Law of Attraction. Simple language enhanced with beautiful illustrations. Plus worksheets that make these books appealing and motivating.
But why would you bother with this goal setting activity with kids?
Ever thought about Goal Setting for Kids? Goal setting is one of the most important skills that a person can learn. And the earlier this skill is learned. The more chances there are for successful outcomes in a person’s life. Adults know that goal setting is all about planning, making progress with that plan. And reaching final goals or achievements. Once a child learns how to do this. They can use this tool for more success in school and at home.
Goal setting for kids will help your children to do well on their school tests and in activities such as sports, music programs or outside academic or arts programs. Even at home, and with their personal finances. Teaching your child how to be a goal setter will give them a sense that they are capable of whatever they want to do. That’s valuable!
You’re busy enough aren’t you?
Why You Need to Set Goals with Your Children
- In today’s information age, people are bombarded with so many choices, decisions and options. It’s very easy to get sidetracked or to just “go with the flow”. Learning how to set goals at an early age will give your child the tools needed to live a purposeful life. They will be able to make decisions that get them where they want to go. Instead of just reacting to whatever is in front of them at that moment.
- Most highly successful people are avid goal-setters. Pick up any best-selling book from personal growth gurus and there will be a section dedicated to goal setting. These coaches don’t consider goal setting an option. To them it’s mandatory if you want to live an amazing life.
Take Time to Sit Down
- When you take the time to sit down and totally focus on your child, you KNOW how much they love that. This is about more than just Goal Setting. It is about saying how much you love them. And that you care enough about them and their future. That you are prepared to spend time working on it with them. You KNOW what an impact that will have with them. They will love Goal Setting, and feel so proud when they have written their first goal.
- Setting goals can lead to profound feelings of happiness, purpose, confidence and self-worth. Imagine your child being confident because they know that they have the ability to achieve whatever they want to achieve. Imagine how exciting the world would be to them!
Closeness with a child cannot be taken for granted. Like any other relationship, it will slip away unless it’s made a priority. Nothing builds trust and bonding with a child like sharing a moment of silliness and laughter. Come together for light-hearted play. And you just may find your child opens up about serious subjects. The relaxed atmosphere of play helps us let our guard down and reveal more of ourselves. When you play together, let your child feel like the most important person in your world. Give him your undivided attention: no cell phones, no interruptions, no slipping into your own private thoughts. Be present – body, mind and spirit. Then let yourself do whatever comes naturally, with the abandon you felt when you yourself were a child. Your instincts will be your guide. Growing closer through play is easy. It just takes dedicated moments, given on a fairly regular basis. So your child begins to count on having time with you. Let your child re-teach you the wonderful secrets of play. You both will feel more secure and peaceful – and a whole lot happier. As the reason you do it all for, starts to come back to you.
Teaching your child to be a goal-setting child is one of the best things you can do.
You will be giving him or her, a valuable gift that they will use for their entire lives. Empowering them to achieve wonderful things in every area of life. Goal setting for kids is a skill that will be built on throughout an entire lifetime.